Wednesday 19 February 2014

It's out!!!!!

Well - after a few hiccups like forgetting to put my name on it as the author Milele Safari is now available in Kindle format and on sale on Amazon!

It will eventually go out on NOOK (Barnes & Noble) and Apple iBooks but it's enough to get it on the virtual shelves of Amazon so I'm not about to cry into my beer anymore after my foolish naivety with Ingrams (see post below). And by putting the ePub format up with them too the title's also available on any number of other eBookstores albeit not too well-known outside of the USA (mostly - there's about 2 in the UK and a handful in Brazil, India and Thailand as well on the ePub distribution list) so pretty much all internet bases covered :-)

Onwards and Upwards as they say (and I did! In Onwards and Upwards, chapter 4...) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments and queries!